Website HOA Services
Property maintenance services to extend the life of your building
HOA Maintenance Services is an established company that provides janitorial, maintenance and repair services for managed properties in the Portland metropolitan area. We are currently in search of Janitorial Technicians with experience in retail and multi-family grounds upkeep and porter services. We have contracted year-round work providing janitorial services, and this position has consistent opportunities for overtime.
This position requires general janitorial knowledge in a variety of applications. A Janitorial Technician works independently and as a member of a team at various properties, at times outdoors in varying weather conditions. Our Janitorial Technicians perform duties such as restroom cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, litter patrol, window cleaning and other janitorial tasks for multi-family residences and retail properties. Candidates must be able to perform with a high standard of cleanliness, have good time management, and be self-directed. The ideal candidate is courteous, well-groomed, personable and provides consistently excellent customer service in the field. All equipment, supplies and company fleet vehicle are provided for janitorial team members.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform physical tasks which may require standing, stooping and lifting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently with little or no supervision
- Must have effective English reading, writing and speaking skills, and understand oral and written instructions in English or Spanish
- Ideal candidates will have experience in commercial janitorial and porter services and a demonstrated ability to provide customer service to clients
- Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record
- Must have a positive work history and references
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proficient with smartphones, smartphone applications and email
- Able to operate a motor vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attendance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
HOA Services offers a competitive compensation package to all eligible employees which includes: competitive pay, healthcare benefits with employer contribution, 401(k) retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time, and employee bonus programs. We also provide a company fleet vehicle and company smartphone to eligible employees. HOA Services is a bilingual employer.
HOA Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions will be made without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, social or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran or military status, or genetic information.