Website HOA Services
Property maintenance services to extend the life of your building
HOA Maintenance Services is an established company that provides janitorial, maintenance and repair services for managed properties in the Portland metropolitan area. We are currently in search of General Maintenance Laborers with some experience in gutter cleaning, power washing, crawl space restoration, general grounds cleaning and maintenance. Applicants must not have a fear of heights or confined spaces.
This position requires general maintenance knowledge. General Maintenance Laborers have flexible duties and may be called upon to perform gutter cleaning and power washing, assist other crew members with projects as needed, and perform general maintenance projects in between construction work if required. The ideal candidate is flexible and reliable, and has a strong desire to learn and develop their maintenance skillset.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform physical tasks that require standing, stooping, lifting and/or climbing a ladder to heights, such as gutter and downspout cleaning
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently with little or no supervision
- Must have a positive work history and references
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to operate a motor vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attendance record
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
HOA Services offers a competitive compensation package to all eligible employees which includes: competitive pay, healthcare benefits with employer contribution, 401(k) retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time, and employee bonus programs. We also provide a company fleet vehicle and company smartphone to eligible employees. HOA Services is a bilingual employer.
HOA Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions will be made without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, social or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran or military status, or genetic information.